Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hello!

My name is Kelsey McSweeney. I am an illustrator and a character designer, currently attending California State University, Fullerton, with a double concentration in Illustration and Animation. I'm still preparing this blog, but be sure to come back for more things! I will be posting a lot in the coming days!

This was my first purely digital effort in Adobe Photoshop. It was made as an album cover for a good friend, who wanted a surreal look to his cover.

 
 These are some sketches that I made last year.

These are a few designs in Prismacolor. Luna the cat is owned by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation.

These were character designs for a final project in my traditional animation class last spring.

Thank you for your patience. Have some girls and a colorful llama while you wait for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment